WE ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF TIGERBERRY PLANTS, THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE NEXT SEASON.
The only plants from seed that we offer are plants from our own seeds that we produce.
RIGGERS KUSH , TIGERBERRY.
1. RIGGERS KUSH: This is an amazing Landrace Indica. with a gassy, musky smell. This variety came from the “Hindu Kush” mountain range of northern Pakistan in 1992 …. ‘it was a fine fall day when I collected this seed, high in the mountains, at a high elevation, on that high arid mountainside….anyway’ …..I have been breeding this seed yearly ever since. It is a fantastic heavy yielding, 7 to 8 week flowering Indica. This one is so wonderful we may give you a seed if you ain’t got the dollar to donate to the collective. This would be what our “so called enemies” in Northern Pakistan are smoking this moment as you read this….don’t believe the hype or the campaign of fear.
- 8 week indica.
- will not stretch after flowering.
- Exceptionally hearty and cold resistant.
- Stable,all seeds produce a plant that will look and behave as every other plant that is a part of this exclusive variety.
- Very potent THC content.
- Excellent for use in a seed breeding program.
2. TIGER BERRY: These seeds came from Lijiang, China. It was gathered in fall of 2009 from the north-side of town at 12000′ elevation. We have been breeding it every year since. This strain came from the “Leaping Tiger Gorge” in southern China. It is reminiscent of a big wet cold, firm, juicy Blackberry. After you smoke or vaporize it, for 20 minutes afterward you may experience the mild scent of Blackberry as you exhale… it is very pleasant and unexpected. This is 10 week flower, huge yielder. I guarantee it will be among the best dollar you ever let go of!
- 9 Week flower time.
- grows tall and will double in height at flowering.
- heavy yield
- nice long-lasting sativa “high”.
- this plant will show a variety of phenotype all of which will share “wet berry qualities”.
CALL OR TEXT FOR AVAILABILITY (831) 428-5289